RE.SOCKS’ MISSION

Re.socks pursues the core value of serving the environment and the community, with the principle of minimizing damage to the environment.

According to statistics from the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment (MONRE), each year in Vietnam there are about 1.8 million tons of plastic waste discharged into the environment, 0.28 million to 0.73 million tons of which are destroyed. waste into the sea – but only 27% of it is recycled and utilized by establishments and businesses.
In Ho Chi Minh City, the amount of plastic waste released into the environment every day is up to 80 tons.
It is worth mentioning that the treatment and recycling of plastic waste is still limited when up to 90% of plastic waste is processed by burying, landfilling, burning and only the remaining 10% is recycled.

Re.socks started its journey to bring products from recycled plastic to customers also from the pain of seeing the surrounding environment being seriously damaged. Recycle and exchange plastic for new life, so that it is not forever buried in deep holes for tens or hundreds of years.

With the mission of providing consumers with quality products, increasing the recycling value of plastic, environmentally friendly materials and manufactured in Vietnam. Besides, encourage people to use recycled products, participate in plastic recycling and environmental activities.

Trả lời

Email của bạn sẽ không được hiển thị công khai. Các trường bắt buộc được đánh dấu *